It is a
Bring & Show Proof
of Current Valid Identification
when completing paperwork for a New Employer.
• US Government Issued Passport or Drivers License/State Issued ID + Social Security Card (see page 3 of the I-9 Change of Address form for a complete list of recognized documentation)
• Proof of COVID-19 Vaccination
• Work forms MUST be fully completed and handed to your steward before starting a job with a new employer. Failure to complete paperwork will result in dismissal from a jobsite. Work forms that are not legible may not be accepted.
• Carefully read all directions when filling out work forms. Paperwork errors may result in delayed delivery of your paycheck.
• The W-4 / Federal Deductions Worksheet,
I-9 / Change of Address Form,
& CA DE-4 / State Deductions Worksheet
can be completed and printed using a web browsing device.
• All other work forms may be completed using Adobe Reader (Mac OS, Windows), Adobe Fill & Sign (Android, iOS), Preview (Mac OS) or any other software capable of generating text on top of a Portable Document Format file (PDF).
Direct Deposit is currently provided by these companies:
Concept Services Inc.
Ask Your Steward if direct deposit is available when working for other employers.
EMPLOYER SPECIFIED WORK FORMS
WORK FORMS REQUIRED BY ALL EMPLOYERS
W-4 / FEDERAL
I-9 / CHANGE OF
CA DE-4 / STATE
I.A.T.S.E. LOCAL 107
Page Last Updated: Apr 21, 2022 (13:54:08)